Monday, February 18, 2013

Introduction



Hello All,


My name is Perlonia, and I'm from Detroit, Michigan where I live with my Husband (Rico) & our little handful of a son (Kamron). I currently manage my own Toddler Tutu & Photography Company. 

As you have probably already figured out I'm totally in love with all things Disney!!! Ironically I have never been to either Disney World or Disney Land. However I am currently planning a trip to Walt Disney World in August 2013. I started this blog as a release to my Disney anxiety that has been building up for quite some time now, Possibly in hopes of meeting new people and learning some new things along the way. I've listed some random things about me to help you get to know me a little better.

11 random things about me:


1.     I LOVE ALL THINGS DISNEY!!

2.     Totally enjoy the TV show Once Upon A Time :) 
3.     I'm 25 years old 
4.     I Love Percy Jackson!!!
5.     Favorite Food is Mac & Cheese!! (My Family Nickname is Mouse)
6.     I'm a Complete GEEK!!!
7.     I some time spend hours on YouTube watching Disney Videos (Sometimes over & over)
8.     I Love to Bake 
9.     I Love Jack Russell Terriers
10.   I Love Crafts (My hot glue gun is my BF)
11.   I've lived in Michigan my entire life!!! (I know LAME)


Feel free to contact me on Facebook, DIS BoardsTwitter !!!




Until Next Time

Pjf






No comments:

Post a Comment