Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lesson Learned

Looking Back...

This trip was an amazing learning experience for both myself and my family. However in retrospect I now know why people have "off" days. We were in the "World" for 8 days and in the car for almost 2 days for the drive. Even though Disney is a happy place it takes a well rested person to fully enjoy it. I must admit I might have over planned and therefore our trip did seem a tad rushed. 


Some major things I might rethink now are the Fastpass selections and the water park option added to the ticket. I added the water park option for everyday of the ticket but in all honesty we only went to the waterpark once, especially since our resort had an awesome pool area. 


I also know that the Art of Animation Resort is the best resort for our needs. We had the chance to visit other resorts but it just didn't seem like "home" to us.

We did book bounce back with free dining so we will be back in the world August 2014. That trip might be the last Disney World trip until 2016 because we are doing a April 2015 Disney cruise for our anniversary. 


Feel Free to contact me on  Facebook, DIS BoardsTwitter !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment