Saturday, May 3, 2014

Long Awaited Update

Back to the drawing board (For a second time)...


I know it's been a while since I have posted, So as you can imagine so much has changed. Our scheduled trip for August has been cancelled.... However a few days ago my uncle and his wife offered my son and I to accompany them to their condo in August instead. Now I know it not DISNEY but I can't pass up a offer to go to Florida. As of today we leave in 99 days which calls for some serious express planning. During this trip we will be splitting our time between Disney World and Universal Studios (I swear I'm not a trader). While at Universal the main thing we want to see is the Diagon Alley expansion!!   I can NOT wait until we're back "HOME" aka FLORIDA!!! Well until next post be sure to follow us on our newest social network ... 

Instagram


 See Ya Real Soon!!!!
    PJF




Feel Free to contact me on  Facebook, DIS BoardsTwitter , Instagram !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment