Monday, August 11, 2014

YAYYYYY!!!

The Vacation has begun!!!

Early Birthday gifts and Pre-trip pampering always start a trip off right!!!  



Notice the Minnie Style... LOL Disney Addict at heart!!!




The packing Process was a breeze this time around.......... 


                                     

                                     




Hitting the Road...




 FLORIDA WELCOME CENTER!!!



He has NOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLUE!!!
FYI.... This trip will be more focused around Universal... but I still remain EVER SO faithful to DISNEY (Even down to my outfits)!!





Finally!!!! This place is freaking awesome...
(Big thanks to my Uncle Mike and Aunt Sharon!!!)











 Tomorrow there will be MORE pictures I Promise... The 18 hour drive was pretty draining for us!!!




Until then.... SEE YA REALLLL SOOON!!!




 See Ya Real Soon!!!!
    PJF




Feel Free to contact me on Facebook, DIS Boards and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment