Monday, September 30, 2013

Epcot

Were Back!


Fully rested and packed we took on Epcot at 9:00 in the morning! Our scheduled Fastpass event's were Soarin', Test Track, & Mission Space. As were walked through the entrance DH spotted his favorite character and almost trampled through 20 children to get to his dear "GOOFY"!!! We took some Photopass pictures with Goofy... however only to find out that our picture were lost that day is the Photopass system. Luckily I had the Photopass castmember take some with out camera as well... (Lesson learned)


DS's Id cards I made....








GOOFY!!!

Meeting Mickey!!

Meeting Pluto!!!

Meeting Chip & Dale

Meeting Minnie




Preping for Test Track
DS did surprisingly well during this ride... However me on the other hand I kept my head in his lap :( as he laughed!!!

DS's Car!!!

Soarin'


Absolutely dreaded this ride...




Decided to have a little fun  with DH & DS at Club Cool...
Dun Dun Dunnnnnn I had them both drink the Beverly.
However I was unable to get a video of the reaction. 






Visiting Nemo & Friends

... NAME'S BRUCE!!!



Dinner Reservations were at 7:15 at Coral Reef. For the most part the food was ok... & I found out the hard way that I'm allergic to lobster! NOT FUN. Around 8:30 we were all tired and ready to sleep we headed back to the resort to rest and prepare to take on ANIMAL KINGDOM!!!




Once again Feel free to contact me on Facebook, DIS BoardsTwitter !!!



Until Next Time

Pjf

No comments:

Post a Comment