Sunday, December 29, 2013

Animal Kingdom!!!

Animal Kingdom Here We Come!


Our scheduled Fastpass' were Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids (HUGE let down), & Kilimanjaro Safaris.  I must honestly say that Animal Kingdom was my least favorite of all the parks. Then again I’m NOT a nature type of gal so that could be a tainted opinion. On the other hand DH & DS enjoyed this park the most.



Upon entering the park we encountered something very unusal  LOL (wink)...



DH argued with me for about 5 minutes saying that she wasn't real. When she heard him say that she looked directly at him and began to come towards us. DH hated to admit I was RIGHT but then again I am most of the time;)


Next stop... To See the Yeti. 






I totally freaked when it came time to ride Expedition Everst however I refused to let my 5 year old outdo me. So I sucked it up and well...




I still ended up looking like a big baby!
While DH looks refreshed....



Next we took on Kali River Rapids... Not one drop of water touched us!  We got more wet standing in line waiting to ride.





 While waiting for the next train to Rafiki's Planet we met a fellow Michigander who let our son sit in the front of the train while waiting for others to board. This made his day because he LOVES trains. 


We returned to Harambe to head to Kilimanjaro Safari...
DH & DS really enjoyed this while I just prayed that we returned in one piece. 











After a long day we decided to take a quick nap and headed to the resort for a few hours before dinner. Needless to say we almost overslept. We made it to T-Rex with 5 minutes to spare and soaked due to a downpour of rain.  Even though we had a reservation we still ended up having to wait almost 45 minutes before we were seated. This was one of the restaurants that I was most excited to take my son to and he did not enjoy it at ALL! To begin with we were put all the way in a corner of the restaurant. The food was not good at all the restaurant was so overcrowded that we couldn't enjoy the overall experience. The Best thing about this restaurant was the drinks!










After eating we headed back to the resort to refresh for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment