Sunday, August 11, 2013

Trip Update

Heya Folks,

So I know it's been a VERY LONG time but I'm back!  So much has happened since my last post. Between work, school, & Life I don’t know where to start. To begin our stay dates have changed entirely. The VERY evil marketing executives at Disney felt that they had enough people visiting late August, so they decided NOT to offer Free Dining during that period. Therefore we are now visiting WDW on September 21st through the 28th, (I know an entire extra month). However the great thing about this change is we will now be celebrating our son birthday during our Stay.  We have also decided to visit Universal Studios during our stay as well (HARRY POTTER YAY!!!).  With all ADR’s set and less than 45 days until we leave, the next monumental step is (dun dun dunnnnn) MICKEY MAIL!!!!  So I say let the waiting begin…



Once again Feel free to contact me on Facebook, DIS BoardsTwitter !!!



Until Next Time

Pjf

No comments:

Post a Comment